This course is ideally suited for people who want to take up professional photography very seriously and want to start their work soon after completion of the course (given the time period of internship) and have more time available for learning the subject as much as possible.
Basic framework of the course:
- The art of seeing subjects for photography
- The art of locating or arranging subjects for Photography
- The science and technology in use in photography
- Professional cameras and their workings
- Advanced optics and optical systems
- Applications of different characters of light
- Professional lighting
- Studio and outdoor photographic equipments and their uses
- Advanced conceptual Still Life photography
- Advanced product photography
- People photography for advertising uses
- Fashion Photography
- Nature & Wildlife Photography
- Food Photography
- Event Photography
- Portraiture Photography
-Basics in Film Making using a DSLR Camera
The Students will create their own portfolio during the course as well as launch their own website. The course fee includes the cost of two outstation trips. One to a wildlife sanctuary & the second to a popular fair or place of cultural importance.
Course Duration : One Year
REGULAR DILOMA BATCH:
1 .Batch No. 1: 24th JULY 2017 (Batch Full)
2. Batch No. 2: 25th July 2017 (Limited Seats available)
For any other details please call at +919871642054.
WEEKEND DIPLOMA BATCH: STARTS 6th JANUARY 2018
Classes will be held on Saturdays & Sundays over one year.
The prospectus and application form are now available at the institute. Cost :Rs750
Faculty: Mr. Sandeep Biswas , Mr. Jotirmoy Das , Mr. Sumant Barooah & Mr. Sanjib Sen
- The Diploma awarded to the students will be issued by Delhi School of Photography Pvt. Ltd. only. Delhi School of Photography Pvt. Ltd. is not affiliated to any University/Colleges of Central Government or any State Government.
Register for this course
Please fill up the following details to register for this course.