A value based Basic & Advanced combo for people who want to learn the basics of Photography, but also would like to understand advanced photography. This is a course for executives who cannot attend photography classes during working hours.
Classes are held on weekends i.e. Saturdays and Sundays. These courses are meant to bring out the photographer in enthusiasts and beginners. It will enhance confidence to take self-inspiring range of photographs in a variety of environments with increased familiarity of the camera.
- The Concept - Seeing the Subject - Seeing Light and its Use - The Light - The Camera - Optics - Exposure Time Control - Exposure Aperture Control - Depth of Field - The Picture
- Understanding the basics of Candid Photography.
- Basics of Studio Lights: Introduction to Studio & Artificial lights.
- Control of Studio Lights: Controlling Studio Lights to replicate sunlight.
- Basic understanding of editing photographs: Basic backend processing to enhance your images.
- Photo Walk with the faculty to an outdoor location in Delhi.
Students have the option to continue into advanced courses.
Ten classes Total of about 22 hours
Rs.12,000 + Taxes as applicable
New Batch Dates
1. 22nd July (Saturday). Class timings: 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Classes will be held on Saturdays & Sundays over 5 weekends (22nd July to 20th August)
2. 20th August (Sunday). Class timings: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Classes will be held on Sundays over ten weekends (20th Aug. to 22nd Oct. 2017)
31st July(Monday): Class timings: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (31st July to 11th Aug. 2017)
Faculty: Mr. Sandeep Biswas/Mr. Jotirmoy Das
Students should have a digital camera (Compact or DSLR), preferably 8mp or higher
Register for this course
Please fill up the following details to register for this course.