A value based Basic & Advanced combo for people who want to learn the basics of photography, but also would like to understand advanced photography. Foundation is a short term course meant to bring out the photographer in enthusiasts and beginners. It will enhance confidence to take self-inspiring range of photographs in a variety of environments with increased familiarity of the camera.
- The Concept - Seeing the Subject - Seeing Light its Use - The Light - The Camera - Optics - Exposure Time Control - Exposure Aperture Control - Dept of Field - The Picture
- Understanding the basics of Candid Photography.
- Basics of Studio Lights: introduction to studio & artificial light
- Control of Studio lights to replicate sunlight
- Basic understanding of editing photographs: Basic backend processing to enhance your images
-Photo walk with the faculty, for a practical shoot & experiment with what all has been learnt.
Ten classes Total of about 22 hours
Rs.12,000 + Taxes as applicable
New Batch Dates
1. Classes on Saturdays & Sundays: 22nd July (Saturdays). Class timings: 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (22nd July to 20th August)
2. 20th August 2017 (Sunday). Class timings: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Sundays .
Classes will be held only on Sundays over 10 weekends (20th Aug. to 22nd Oct.)
31st July (Monday): Class timings: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (31st July to 11th Aug. 2017)
Faculty: Mr. Sandeep Biswas / Mr. Jotirmoy Das
Students should have a digital camera (compact of DSLR), preferably 8 MP or higher.
Register for this course
Please fill up the following details to register for this course.