This course is ideally suited for the people who want to take up Photography as a vocation or start as an entry level professional.
- The art of locating and seeing a subject
- The science and technology of photography
- Character of light
- Physics of light as relevant to photography
- Artificial and studio lighting
- Studio and other photographic equipments
- Conceptual Still life photography
- Product photography (studio)
- People photography (studio)
- Outdoor photography
Note: The list above is not necessarily sequential.
New Batch Dates
Weekend Batch- 6th January 2018
Weekday Batch: 23rd July 2018