This course is ideally suited for people who want to take up professional photography very seriously and want to start their work soon after completion of the course (given the time period of internship) and have more time available for learning the subject as much as possible.
Basic framework of the course:
- The art of seeing subjects for photography
- The art of locating or arranging subjects for Photography
- The science and technology in use in photography
- Professional cameras and their workings
- Advanced optics and optical systems
- Applications of different characters of light
- Professional lighting
- Studio and outdoor photographic equipments and their uses
- Advanced conceptual Still Life photography
- Advanced product photography
- People photography for advertising uses
- Fashion Photography
- Nature & Wildlife Photography
- Food Photography
- Event Photography (including live coverage of a number of events including college festivals, sporting events etc.)
- Portraiture Photography
-Basics in Film Making using a DSLR Camera
The Students will create their own portfolio during the course as well as launch their own website. The course fee charged will include the cost of two outstation trips. One to a wildlife sanctuary & the second to a popular fair or place of cultural importance.
Delhi School of Photography Pvt. Ltd. is not affiliated with any Government institution/body. The Diploma awarded by the institute on successful completion of the course is from Delhi School of Photography Pvt. Ltd.
Weekday Batch 1 - 23rd July 2018 (Batch Full)
Weekday Batch 2 - 16th August 2018 (Admissions open)
Weekend Batch 1 - 5th January 2019
Batch Size: A maximum of 20 students to ensure personalised attention by the faculty.