Classes are held on weekends i.e. Saturdays and Sundays. These courses are meant to bring out the photographer in enthusiasts and beginners. It will enhance confidence to take self-inspiring range of photographs in a variety of environments with increased familiarity of the camera.
- The Concept
- Seeing the Subject
- Seeing Light and its Use
- Rules of Composition
- The Camera & how to use it in Creative Mode (manual mode)
- Understanding Lenses & genre specific lenses
- Exposure Time Control
- Exposure Aperture Control
- Depth of Field
- Creative use of exposure
- Understanding the basics of Photography.
- Basics of Studio Lights: Introduction to Studio & Artificial lights.
- Control of Studio Lights: Controlling Studio Lights to replicate sunlight.
- Basic understanding of editing photographs: Basic backend processing to enhance your images.
- Photo Walk with the faculty to an outdoor location in Delhi.
Students have the option to continue into advanced courses.
Course Duration: 10 classes
Course Fee: Rs.12,000 + GST@18%
Course Faculty: Mr. Sandeep Biswas/Mr. Jotirmoy Das
1. Saturdays & Sundays:15th September. (Saturday)/ Class timings: 2:30 p.m to 4:30 p.m. (15th Sept. to 14th Oct.)
1.10th September (Monday). Class Timings: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (10th Sept. to 21st Sept.)
Monday to Friday over two weeks.
Weekends only Sunday Classes: 7th October
Class timings: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
7th Oct. to 9th Dec.