Classes are held on weekends i.e. Saturdays and Sundays. These courses are meant to bring out the photographer in enthusiasts and beginners. It will enhance confidence to take self-inspiring range of photographs in a variety of environments with increased familiarity of the camera.
- The Concept
- Seeing the Subject
- Seeing Light and its Use
- Rules of Composition
- The Camera & how to use it in Creative Mode (manual mode)
- Understanding Lenses & genre specific lenses
- Exposure Time Control
- Exposure Aperture Control
- Depth of Field
- Creative use of exposure
- Understanding the basics of Candid Photography.
- Basics of Studio Lights: Introduction to Studio & Artificial lights.
- Control of Studio Lights: Controlling Studio Lights to replicate sunlight.
- Basic understanding of editing photographs: Basic backend processing to enhance your images.
- Photo Walk with the faculty to an outdoor location in Delhi.
Students have the option to continue into advanced courses.
Course Duration: 10 classes
Course Fee: Rs.12,000 + GST@18%
Course Faculty: Mr. Sandeep Biswas/Mr. Jotirmoy Das
New Batch Dates
1. Saturdays & Sundays: 19th May (Saturday). Class timings: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
2. Only Sundays: 6th May (Sunday). Class timings: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (6th May to 8th July)
3. Saturdays & Sundays: 2nd June (Saturday)/ Class timings: 2:30 p.m to 4:30 p.m. (2nd June to 1st July)
1. 7th May (Monday): Class timings:11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (7th to 18th May 2018)
2. 21st May (Monday): Class timings:11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (21st May to 1st June 2018)
3. 4th June (Monday): Class timings:11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (4th to 15th June 2018)
4. 18th June (Monday): Class timings:11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (8th to 29th June 2018)
5. 25th June (Monday): Class timings:4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (25th to 6th July 2018)