Classes are held on weekends i.e. Saturdays and Sundays. These courses are meant to bring out the photographer in enthusiasts and beginners. It will enhance confidence to take self-inspiring range of photographs in a variety of environments with increased familiarity of the camera.
- The Concept
- Seeing the Subject
- Seeing Light and its Use
- The Light
- The Camera
- Exposure Time Control
- Exposure Aperture Control
- Depth of Field
- The Picture
- Understanding the basics of Candid Photography.
- Basics of Studio Lights: Introduction to Studio & Artificial lights.
- Control of Studio Lights: Controlling Studio Lights to replicate sunlight.
- Basic understanding of editing photographs: Basic backend processing to enhance your images.
- Photo Walk with the faculty to an outdoor location in Delhi.
Students have the option to continue into advanced courses.
Course Duration: 10 classes
Course Fee: Rs.12,000 + GST@18%
Course Faculty: Mr. Sandeep Biswas/Mr. Jotirmoy Das
New Batch Dates
Saturdays & Sundays: 17th February (Saturday). Class timings: 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Only Sundays: 4th February 2018. Class timings: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
1. 5th February 2018 (Monday); Class timings:11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (5th to 16th Feb. 2018)