- The Concept
- Seeing the Subject
- Seeing Light & its Use
- Rules of Composition
- The Camera & how to use it in creative mode (manual mode)
- Understanding Lenses & genre specific lenses
- Exposure Time Control
- Exposure Aperture Control
- Depth of Field
- Creative use of exposure
- Understanding the basics of Photography.
- Basics of Studio Lights: introduction to studio & artificial light
- Control of Studio lights to replicate sunlight
- Basic understanding of editing photographs: Basic backend processing to enhance your images
-Photo walk with the faculty, for a practical shoot & experiment with what all has been learnt.
Course Duration : 10 classes
Course Fee: Rs.12,000 + GST @ 18%
Course Faculty: Mr. Sandeep Biswas/Mr. Jotirmoy Das
Timings: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Monday to Friday over two weeks