Majuli, Islands of the God
Among the Temples of China II
Interactive CD for Government of Arunachal
Photographs of Majuli & Shanghai
A trans-Himalayan expedition covering the Himalayas from Karakoram across India Nepal Bhutan and the North East till the Chinese border, McMohan Line. a 76 day stretch.
· Selected as one of the four ‘best’ photographers of India to cover the “Sindhu Darshan” festival for Ministry of Tourism
· Documentary on the Apatani Annual Festival, commissioned by the Festival Committee at Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh
· Photo Galleries included in the MOT interactive CD on the North East.
· Audio Visual on Majuli commissioned by MIPDC and sponsored by Oil India Ltd.
· ‘Temples of China’ a Sole photographic Exhibition at the India International Centre
Photos can be seen at IIC, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation, Spinal Injuries Centre ,ASSOCHAM, Assam Bhavan, Dongguan China, Bath U.K. etc
Extensively Travelled in;
‘Among the Temples of China’
‘The Golden Valley’. A photo-essay on Assam and its people‘Majuli-The Island of the Gods.
‘Apatanis of Arunachal Pradesh
‘Lamaseries of the North’
International Eco club, Argentina
Travel Foundation, U.K.
International Documentary Association, USA
Royal Photographic Society, U.K.