about the Pushkar Fair
- It is the world's largest Camel Fair.
- Pushkar has the world’s only temple for Lord Brahma.
- Pushkar has the world famous Sarovar with 52 Ghats surrounding it.
- Pushkar offers around 400 temples to see.
- Pushkar Fair is all encapsulated with numerous cultural activities.
- Ethnic shopping items from all over the state are on sale during
- It’s a rare combination of religious fervor and cultural vibrancy
- One of the most interesting and attractive feature of the fair is the
opportunity to meet and see numerous different cultural folks.*
permitting, we will also visit the famous Darga Sharif at Ajmer.
Register for this course
Please fill up the following details to register for this course.
DSP @ NDTV
Cancellation & Refund Policy |
E-6, Kalkaji, New Delhi 110019, India. Tel:+91-11-40548374 +91-9871642054
© 2014 Delhi School of Photography Pvt Ltd, New Delhi, India : All Rights Reserved : Best viewed at 1024x768 resolution :
Designed by Vinayak Software Solutions