These courses for school students aim at bringing out the creativity of a child by teaching them the art and technique of photography. It is designed to inspire a young mind to see creatively various aspects of the same subject through photography. It will enhance confidence to take a range of photographs with increased familiarity of the camera and provide students with the ability to take creative photographs for project work, social, cultural and family functions.
This course also helps in building a base for students aspiring to be in the field of mass communication, arts, journalism and tourism
- The Art of Seeing as Pictures
- The Art of Communicating Through Pictures
- The Art of Light & Shade
- Skillful Use of the Camera
- Creative Use of the Camera
- Produce Well-Communicable Images
Six classes of one hour each over two weeks
Rs.6,000 + Taxes as applicable
Students studying in Class 4 to Class 8 can join this course. For Class 9 onwards, Foundation I course is recommended.
New Batch Dates
1. 20th November (Monday): Timings: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (20th Nov. to 1st Dec 2017)
Students should have any compact digital camera.
Register for this course
Please fill up the following details to register for this course.