Visual Storytelling & Documentary Photography:
Advanced Diploma and mentorship – specialization in Feature photojournalism/
travel/ visual storytelling/ long-term projects
The focus and content of the course will be:
1. Understanding ones unique language as a photographer and visual storyteller,
regardless of your subject of interest.
2. Keeping focus on ones direction and deeper understanding towards their
3. How to handle Photo Essays and create a photo story.
4. Intensive training and critique.
5. Introduction to the process of working as a photojournalist and to recognize
the ground reality and environment.
6. How to choose the right images to create a thoughtful and communicative link,
to maintain the continuity of a story.
7. Building a strong and presentable Portfolio to share with prospective clients.
Visual story telling or photo journalism is a process where the mentor’s job will
be to guide and help the mentee evolve and develop into serious photographers.
This stage of learning will be based on individual efforts by each mentee, where
the mentee will be show utmost dedication towards their learning.
This will not be a conventional classroom learning, where you are told or
lectured by the mentor. Students will have to create their own research and look Highlights
- Duration 6 Months
- Only Five students to a batch
- The courses will clever an indepth understanding of the subject under the mentorship of a senior DSP Faculty
The students will get to work in real project individually under the guidance of Faculty